A Pumpkin Tale

This post is a brief break from my thankful posts. And it's all about PUMPKINS!

This past weekend, Mom came down to Austin for the Texas Book Festival. While she was here, we decided to carve the pumpkin I had bought from the pumpkin patch at church. We had a lot of fun working on it and thought the design came out pretty well.

He looks a little like Mickey Mouse, right?

Flash forward to Tuesday evening. I came home to discover that the pumpkin had collapsed. Even worse, there was pumpkin juice all over my dining room table and mold in the pumpkin.


Eww.

So much for having the Halloween spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure Sammy wasn't involved? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I don't think Sammy did anything. :) He has some amazing powers, but I don't think he can produce mold in pumpkins (yet).

    ReplyDelete