Fabulous Fall

A few days ago I took a break at work to get a hot chocolate and began thinking about all the good things about winter (cute clothes, hot chocolate, the first snow). I was getting pretty excited about the upcoming winter season but then realized that I haven't really celebrated fall yet this year. After almost no summer this year (I heard someone refer to it as "summerish"), the fall seems to be planning the same "blink and you'll miss it" act as well. So before fall ends, I thought I would record some of the things I love most about this season.
  • Crisp air
  • Leaf-peeping
  • Apple cider and cider donuts
  • The back-to-school section at Target
  • My birthday
  • Curling up under a blanket again
  • Seeing the largest pumpkin at the Topsfield Fair
  • Annual visit from my parents
  • College football (especially UT)
  • Beginning of the figure skating season
  • Choosing pumpkins from a pumpkin patch
  • The colors: red, gold, orange, brown, yellow
Hopefully there will be a few more weeks of fall to enjoy. Even though winter offers some wonderful moments, I'll be happy to wait to experience them until much later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment