Photography Lessons

Last Saturday I took a photography class from Chimpsy in East Austin. I had bought a Groupon for the class way back in January and was finally able to take the class this past weekend. The class was two hours long with one hour of instruction and one hour of picture-taking around the area. Even though I had learned about a few of the techniques in a previous class, once we made it to shutter speed, F-stops, and depths of field, I was a little out of my league. Luckily, we were able to practice at the end of the class (in the 100-degree heat!), and they e-mailed us a manual after the class was over. I will hopefully be able to practice some of these techniques before our trip to Chicago in July.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the class:






1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures---especially the first one! My dream is to get a DSLR and really learn how to use it, too.

    ReplyDelete