Visiting Georgetown

One of my favorite parts about living in Massachusetts was exploring many of the little towns in the area. Any given weekend could find me driving out to Lowell or Concord or Salem or Marblehead. Each of these New England towns had so much charm, and I loved walking around, stopping in the little shops, and taking pictures.

This past weekend I decided to visit a quintessential Texas small town: Georgetown. On Saturday morning, I learned that there were a bookstore downtown so I decided it was time to make the drive up there. The book store, Book Pride, was really nice, and I spent a lot of time looking around at the different books. I also enjoyed shopping at the some of the antique stores around the square, even though I think I have been spoiled by my thrift store visits (everything was so expensive!). I did end up buying a cute English tin at one of the stores.

And of course, I took pictures:







It was super hot (triple digits, I think), but I just love the blue sky in these pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment