Currently...

Hook 'em!

It's been a while since I've written one of these posts, so I thought today was as good a day as any. Currently, I am...

Looking forward to my Houston shopping trip with Mom and Esther this weekend.

Relating a little bit too much to this parody video of Taylor Swift's "22."

Trying to adjust to the time change last weekend. I don't like having the sun set at 6 p.m.

Living with books stacked here, there, and everywhere. We bought a new bookcase on Saturday, and I don't have everything arranged yet.

Wondering what I've done to make the battery life on my iPhone so awful.

Wishing Thanksgiving received more respect but still feeling drawn to Christmas displays while shopping.

Reading The Mask Carver's Son by Alyson Richman.

Preparing to say goodbye to my office BFF, Michelle. :(

Dreaming of Paris and London and Oxford.

No comments:

Post a Comment