February 2014 Round-up

Met the big guy himself before the game.


Happy Hump Day! I hope the beginning of March has been treating all of you well. It's time for my February round-up; here are some of the highlights from the last month:
  • Spending the first weekend in the month with my family. We went to the UT-Kansas basketball game on Saturday, and the Longhorns upset the Jayhawks!
  • Watching the Winter Olympics. The highlight was Davis & White's victory in the ice dance competition.
  • Playing "Hymn of Promise" with the bell choir at church one Sunday.
  • Receiving my figure skating photo book in the mail. It cheered me up a little bit while I was feeling so sick.
  • Doing some trip research one Saturday afternoon at Qdoba. I can't believe Mom and I leave for Paris a month from today!
  • Having Esther come down to Austin toward the end of the month. She stayed with me one night, and we went out to eat two nights.
  • Enjoying a pedicure on the last day of the month. It's so nice to have pretty toes and soft feet.

And a few lowlights:
  • Being sick
  • Dealing with crazy neighbors
  • Staying super busy at work during what used to be our "slow time"

Books I read: Unfortunately, I didn't finish a single book this month. Between being sick, watching the Olympics, and having trouble finding an engaging book, it was not a good reading month for me.

Movies I watched: The Gabby Douglas Story on Lifetime (it was also not a good month for movies)

TV: Winter Olympics (especially the figure skating on NBCSN), Downton Abbey, UT basketball



About My Monthly Round-Ups
At the end of each month, I take a look back and write a post about the month's highlights, as well as what I read and watched. To see all of my round-up posts, visit this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment