September 2014 Round-up

Lunch at Matt's El Rancho

Happy Tuesday! Like so many months this year, September has seemed to fly by. These are some of the highlights of the past month:

  • Celebrating Labor Day with my family. It was great to introduce everyone to the pie at Blue Bonnet Cafe.
  • Getting back into the regular routine of handbell practice on Wednesday. I also performed twice in church; once as a sub for the Thursday night group, and the second as a member of my regular group.
  • Spending another weekend in Austin with my family for the BYU game. While Dad, Paul, and Esther went to the game, Mom and I had some special girl time together on Saturday night. We all went to County Line on Sunday after church.
  • Watching figure skating on my computer. These are still early-season competitions, but watching them has made me even more excited for my trip to Chicago next month.
  • Eating a late lunch at Chuy's one Friday...and having another Kendra B. as my server.
  • Finishing my Project 365 photo book. It was nice to receive it in the mail today too.
  • Treating myself to a pedicure at the end of this month.
  • Driving down south after church on Sunday to eat at Mandola's and visit some of the stores down there.

Books I read: Margot (Jillian Cantor), The Island (Victoria Hislop), Larger Than Life (Jodi Picoult), Songs of Willow Frost (Jamie Ford)

Movies I watched: Little Women (DVD), Anne of Green Gables (DVD), Emma (DVD), Mean Girls (TV)

TV: Dancing with the Stars, Grey's Anatomy, Parenthood, Castle, Forever, The Paradise, Veronica Mars (Season 3 DVD), college football



About My Monthly Round-Ups
At the end of each month, I take a look back and write a post about the month's highlights, as well as what I read and watched. To see all of my round-up posts, visit this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment