Project 365 | Week 3

While my work week was rather ordinary this week, I did manage to have some fun this weekend. On Saturday I drove downtown to eat lunch at Whole Foods and shop, and on Sunday I went to the Austin Grand Prix and saw Missy Franklin, Ryan Lochte, and others swim. Here's to another week of this project!

All keyed up
Heading into Curves on Monday — I actually worked out three times this week!


Yummy hot chocolate
I treated myself to hot chocolate after my workout on Tuesday. It was oh-so-cold all day.


Sammy relaxes
Reading with Sammy on my lunch break.


Red Toms
Rocking my new red Toms.


Marmalade skies
The glorious sunset outside my apartment on Friday. If you look on the far right of the picture, you might be able to spot a bird perched on one of the trees.


Pretty soap
Anthropologie always has such pretty things, including these colorful bars of soap.


Missy Franklin
Missy Franklin swims in the 200 IM. She actually finished second in this race to a swimmer from UT.

No comments:

Post a Comment