Project 365 | Week 4

Apologies for not posting these pictures yesterday evening — I blame a weekend full of skating, a super tragic ending on Downton Abbey, and plain old forgetfulness.

This past week was all about skating, skating, and more skating (it's the best week of the year). I also celebrated President Obama's inauguration, a fun new haircut, and starting on my new cross-stitch project.

1-21 Obama

Congratulations, Mr. President!


Backpack

Driving to Curves

Hey, junior ladies

Hey, Junior Ladies!

Sammy ignores me

So embarrassed.

New haircut

Yay for a new haircut!

Sammy & skating

Sammy on my lap, skating on TV. Life is good.

A stitch in time

Making progress on my cross-stitch project.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kendra! Glad to see you have taken up the Project 365 mantel again. You take such great photos! What camera do you recommend for skating photos? I think I need to upgrade...

    Thanks for checking out my blogs from Nationals. I am grateful for a break before Worlds. Some day I will need to find some time to work on blogging cosmetics (you could probably give me some pointers there as well!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb, my camera is a Canon Rebel T2i, and I'm now using a Tamron AF 18-200mm lens. I like the new lens because it lets me zoom in a lot more, which is really important with skating. Learning to use the DSLR was challenging at first, but I definitely enjoy the freedom it gives me to take different shots.

      Delete