Project 365 | Week 5

Welcome to Week 5 of Project 365! This past week was a rather ordinary one for me, so none of my pictures are really that exciting. Perhaps the most eventful part of my week was shopping at IKEA, where I bought a new bookcase for my office. The bookcase was a little heavy, though, so I fell while attempting to load it in my car. I did eventually enlist someone to put it in the back of my car, but it's going to stay there until my family comes this weekend. :)

Editing pictures

Editing pictures on my computer.


Looking back

Looking back at the office door.

On the way home

Driving home from work.

Hwy. 183

Looking down on Highway 183.

At the carwash

At the carwash.

Trip to IKEA

Checking out at IKEA.

Laundry day

Laundry day accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment