Project 365 | Week 7

It was another fairly normal week around here. I was around home and work most of the week but finally made it back to Curves after a two-week absence. On Saturday, I drove up to Georgetown to shop at the different stores on the square. I was disappointed to see that the bookstore I visited last time is no longer there, but I found enough to keep me occupied for a couple of hours. I even bought a few things — a cute Eiffel Tower print and two ValueTales biographies. All in all, it was a good week.

Globe

I love having my globe on the sofa table.


Sunset reflection

I still love sunsets reflected in the rearview mirror.

Church door

Heading into bells practice on Wednesday.

Snowglobes

A few of my snow globes and my Texas wall art. (I got the idea for the Texas art from Elise Blaha Cripe.)

Yummy breakfast taco

Yummy breakfast tacos are the perfect way to begin Friday morning.

Williamson County Courthouse

Looking at the Williamson County Courthouse from the second-story window of one of the stores.

Sunlight through the trees

Afternoon light.

No comments:

Post a Comment