Project 365 | Week 10

Happy Monday! I tried to post these pictures yesterday, but I had trouble uploading the images to Flickr.

This week I decided to take all but one of my photos in my apartment. It wasn't intentional at first, but I thought it would be fun to capture some of the little details around here. I'm planning to do more "theme" weeks throughout this year, especially when I don't have anything too special going on. It's a great way to see things differently than I would otherwise.

March calendar
63/365: March calendar

Looking through
64/365: Looking into my guest room/office

Reflection
65/365: My bedroom dresser

Living room
66/365: Living room

Watching Felicity
67/365: Watching Felicity

Ticket to Oz
68/365: Ticket to Oz

Looking through 2
69/365: Looking into my living room from the office

No comments:

Post a Comment