Project 365 | Week 41

Before I share my pictures, I just have to revel a little more in UT's victory over OU on Saturday. I really wasn't expecting the Longhorns to win, but I will gladly take it. Hook 'em, Horns!

The other highlight of the week was enjoying such nice weather before the much-needed rain during the weekend. It was wonderful to spend a little time eating lunch and reading outside during my lunch break.

Here are my pictures for Week 41:

View at lunch
280/365: View from my table at lunch

Oasis
281/365: Urban oasis

Cross-stitch progress
282/365: Cross-stitch project

Peek-a-boo Sam
283/365: Peek-a-boo

Time for bed
284/365: Time for bed

Watching the game
285/365: Watching the UT-OU game with Sammy

Making nachos
286/365: Making nachos, a Sunday night tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment