Apartment Projects

IMG_5962_ed

IMG_5987_ed

IMG_5977_ed


Back in March, my mom spent a weekend with me here in Austin. We had a lot of fun exploring Marble Falls and South Congress, and we also worked on several projects around my apartment. I had planned to write about these much sooner, but other things always seemed to get in the way. After a few subtle hints from my mom, I decided to write a quick wrap-up posts about what we did.

Over the course of the weekend, we completed the following projects:
  • Painted my coffee and end tables using blue chalk paint
  • Painted the bottom part of my sofa table using teal chalk paint
  • Hung new drapes in my bedroom
  • Added a new duvet cover to my bed
  • Created a gallery wall in my bedroom

IMG_5969_ed

IMG_5956_ed

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so pretty. I love all the colorful paint!

    ReplyDelete