March Madness: Warrenton Style

This past weekend, I drove out to Warrenton and Round Top to shop with my mom and her friends. It had been two years since I had been out there, so it was nice to return again. Although the day started off quite cool (much too cool for the t-shirt I had on), it warmed up by the afternoon, and I received my first official sunburn of the year as a result. It was so nice to see everyone again and explore what the vendors had to offer.

I only found a few things that I decided to take home with me: two metal shapes (a cat and the United States), a Pyrex-type bowl with skaters on it, and a purple jar. Mom also found some things for me the day before. With all the money I saved, I'll have more to buy some goodies in Europe.

Most of all I enjoyed taking pictures of everything, and these are some of my favorites:

Birdhouses
Pyrex
Star batons
IMG_7134_ed
Blue glass
Pyrex
Union Jack trunk
Globe lights
Let's play!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are wonderful---so fun to see how you saw things in Warrenton!! So good to see you again and can't wait to hear all about your adventure in Europe!

    ReplyDelete