Project 365 | Week 15

Good evening, everyone! It was a rather ordinary week around here, but I did have some fun this weekend. On Saturday, I went shopping down south and stopped by the "You're my butter half" mural for the first time. Today I tried P. Terry's for the first time (yum!) and went to the Mayfield Park and Nature Preserve to see the peacocks. It was amazing how completely tame the peacocks were, especially as several little kids got very, very close.

This week I also took my 100th picture of the year, which in my opinion, is an important milestone for Project 365.

Sammy in my chair
98/365: Sammy took my reading chair on Monday night, so I had the couch.


Apartment
99/365: Apartment living


Sunset over Texas 45
100/365: Sunset over Texas State Highway 45

Working out
101/365: Perhaps the weirdest picture yet. :) (At least you know I work out...)

Six fingers?
102/365: Six fingers?

You're my butter half!
103/365: You're my "butter" half

Peacock
104/365: One of the lovely peacocks at Mayfield Park

No comments:

Post a Comment