Project 365 | Week 39

Happy Monday! It's hard to believe today is the last day of September. This past weekend I spent some time with my family in Henderson. My birthday is this coming Wednesday, but we celebrated a little early on Saturday night. Mom made a delicious dinner, and everyone spoiled me with some great presents. The highlight, however, was definitely Esther's "Olympic cat" birthday cake. Thanks, everyone!

My pictures for Week 39:

Fox at Target
266/365: A fox at Target

Sunflower
267/365: Sunflower

The day closes at church
268/365: The day ends at church

Eating lunch on the balcony
269/365: A picnic with Sammy on my balcony

The view from the front steps
270/365: The view from the front steps

Opening a birthday gift
271/365: One of my birthday presents (photo by Esther)

Louis the cat
272/365: Louis, Sammy's feline nemesis

No comments:

Post a Comment