Around here...

Watching the season finale of Dancing with the Stars.

Wondering what I will do with my time now that almost all of my TV shows have finished for the year.

Interested to read this article about Judy Blume, one of my favorite authors when I was growing up. Hoping I can catch Tiger Eyes in the theater (or on DVD).

Rereading A Town Like Alice by Nevil Shute. (I just finished reading The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier.)

Excited to be finished with handbells practices until the fall. The spring concert was yesterday afternoon, and all four songs seemed to go well (even the "foot-stomping" one).

Enjoying the blackberry-peach cobbler Mom made yesterday.

Trying to stay cool in this 90+ degree weather.

Looking forward to spending Memorial Day weekend at home.

Thinking and praying for the people affected by the tornadoes in Oklahoma.

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment