Off to Louisiana | Houmas House Plantation

Title

After the bridal luncheon on Saturday, Mom, Esther and I joined Pam and Sandy to look around the grounds of Houmas House Plantation. Everything was just so beautiful, and I enjoyed taking pictures of the different flowers, trees, and fountains.

Houmas House Plantation

Houmas House Plantation


Houmas House Plantation


Houmas House Plantation


Swing trellis


I never can pass by a swing. This one was fun until I realized the branch wasn't quite as sturdy as the one at our farm. It was better just for posing.

Houmas House Plantation


Canopy of trees
Canopy of trees

Mr. Frog
Mr. Frog

I was busy taking a picture of this frog when the others say a snake slither across the path in front of them. Needless to say, we decided to go another way after that.

Flower reed


Houmas House Plantation


Water lily
Water lily

It was such a treat to visit Houmas House while I was in Louisiana. What a wonderful place for a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment