Project 365 | Week 22

Can it be the end of another weekend already? I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be over. This past week began with Memorial Day, of course, and included a very short work week for me. Perhaps the different type of week inspired me because I really like these seven pictures as a collection. I especially like the Ferris wheel and nail salon shots. Hope you enjoy!

Pier on the pond
147/365: The end of the pier

Sammy's carrier on the way home
148/365: Riding back to Austin with Sammy

Drying my nails
149/365: The view as I dried my nails

Office plant?
150/365: Office plant?

Ferris wheel
151/365: Ferris wheel fun

Trudy's
152/365: Eating a late lunch at Trudy's

Sammy is confused
153/365: Sammy willingly (?) agreed to be my model when I needed a daily photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment