Off to Louisiana | New Orleans

Title

My travel day on Sunday ended up being much longer and crazier than I anticipated. After multiple flight delays, I arrived in Austin a little after 11 p.m. and made it back to my apartment after midnight. I was practically a walking zombie the next day at work. Fortunately, I found out about the first flight delay before I made it to the airport, so my parents and I were able to take a short tour of New Orleans.

And I do mean short. We were only there an hour (if that).

We hit the highlights. Jackson Square. Bourbon Street. Café du Monde.

It was enough time to get a taste of what this great city offers. And enough time to make me want to return again in the future.

Jazz Gumbo

Southern Candymakers

Bubba Gump's

New Orleans musicians

Walking the streets of New Orleans

Bourbon Street

Voodoo Bone Lady

Statue parents

Cafe du Monde

Ginger Mint Julep

No comments:

Post a Comment