Friday Finds

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope all of you are as excited for the weekend as I am. This past week, well, it's been a week, if you know what I mean. I don't know how or why I attract the crazies, but apparently, I do. At least one of my clients willingly admits to having multiple personalities and promises to have a meeting with them all soon (this is a true story).

Anyway...here are my finds for this Friday.

Driving the Lincoln Highway

RIP, Albino Squirrel

100 best first lines from novels

Colorful outdoor project

A very good dog

10 DIY wall art ideas

Wonder if Sammy would be up for wearing a Fitbit?

Sammy

Probably not.

I hope all of you have a splendid weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am learning so much from all of these postings--things I never thought I would need to know!

    ReplyDelete