Project 365 | Week 28

Another weekend has come to an end. The last two days have been nice — I didn't do anything terribly exciting, but I enjoyed the chance to relax around home and work on some projects I've been putting off. I'm hoping to start the next week off inspired and ready to capture some interesting pictures.

My favorite picture this week is the one I took on Saturday. I took it during my evening walk once I noticed the horses were right next to the fence. I had to hold my phone over my head and the fence and just snap. Considering that I was shooting blind, I'm pleased with what I got (I edited the picture using the PicTapGo app on my iPhone).

Grapefruit
189/365: Grapefruit

Morning light reflected
190/365: Morning light reflected

Window of light
191/365: Window of light

Austin sunset
192/365: Glorious evening sky show

Self-portrait
193/365: Shopping at Pottery Barn

Horses in the evening
194/365: Horses in the evening

Walking feet
195/365: Evening walk

No comments:

Post a Comment