Project 365 | Week 29

It's hard to believe another work week is about to begin. Yesterday morning I drove over to San Antonio for the weekend and enjoyed visiting the San Antonio Missions and the Museum of Art. Today I drove back to Austin after a brief stop at Trader Joe's (I love their salsa) and the outlets in San Marcos. It was a full weekend, but I'm happy I broke out of my normal routine for a little while.

Here are my pictures for Week 29:

Rainy afternoon
196/365: A rainy start to the week

Stormy skies
197/365: Dark skies

Crafty therapy
198/365: Crafty therapy

Light through the rain
199/365: Morning light after the rain

Sammy on the fridge
200/365: Apparently he needed a closer look at something on the ceiling.

Mission Concepcion
201/365: Mission Concepcion

Hawaii VW
202/365: Just visiting from Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment