Friday Finds

Once again, Friday is here. Just a few more hours and we can enjoy the weekend! I've loved the weather this week. It rained earlier in the week, and today was bright and sunny but still cool for Texas in July. My evening walks have been quite pleasant, even if I had to walk through a few sprinkles on Tuesday.

This weekend I'm planning to head down to San Antonio to explore. Before I go, here are a few things that caught my eye this week:

Be a traveler, not a tourist

Parenting in Norway (interesting, mostly because I learned that kindergarten means "children's garden" in German)

Michelle Kwan: 5 tips for staying fit and healthy (of course)

50 places every literary fan should visit 

A road trip through Louisiana (I've been to most of the places the writer mentions)

Still one of my favorite Internet finds (warning: there is some bad language)

And my favorite quote of the week:

"I never said the Methodists hadn't common sense, Captain. What I say is, I doubt if they have much religion." — L.M. Montgomery, Anne's House of Dreams

1 comment: